Summer is just around the corner and there is nothing better on a warm sunny day than the juicy goodness of plump ripe tomatoes, infused with the tangy zing of fresh limes and the fiery kick of jalapeños in a Spicy Fresh Salsa.
- Toss the diced red onion, cilantro, jalapeño and seeded tomatoes into a bowl until well combined.
- Grate the garlic into the bowl and mix well.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put in the fridge to chill for at least 30min so the flavours can mingle.