OH EM GEE addicting!!! These peanut butter chocolate energy bites are a huuuuuuuge hit Every. Single. Time. I make them for a social gathering. They’re so ridiculously good you’ll think they’re loaded with bad stuff, but you’ll be surprised because it’s jam packed with healthy goodness.
Chances are you already have all the ingredients in your pantry and what’s even better is that there is no baking required. Give this a go and come back to leave me a comment letting me know what you think of them.
- 1 cup dry oats
- ⅔ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup hemp seed
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup organic peanut butter (unsweetened)
- ⅓ cup (or less) raw honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix well and roll into balls.